Truncated Text (X10) redux........

Jay_on_Cape

The problem is independent of the font. Happens with Arial, too. I have sent a number of plans in to Support, but they can never find anything, and they seem to have given up on trying to fix it. This is the only software program I have that has ever exhibited this behavior. As Mick says, it's easy to fix -- unless you miss it. And then it just makes you look bad. 

15 hours ago, Richard_Morrison said:

The problem is independent of the font. Happens with Arial, too. I have sent a number of plans in to Support, but they can never find anything, and they seem to have given up on trying to fix it. This is the only software program I have that has ever exhibited this behavior. As Mick says, it's easy to fix -- unless you miss it. And then it just makes you look bad. 

What especially annoys me about this is the following..........You get a plan the way you want it.  Hit save then close plan.  It should open in the same state it was closed in.  Open it up and your text is 1/2 gone.........  BTW this plan wasn't brought forward but the profile plan was from X8 and completely blank with no text so it's any profile / or plan brought forward this could happen to.  I don't need help looking amateurish.....I can do that quite well by myself....

Nothing like sending out a 5 figure plan to the clients and their business partners

and there is crap on the plan like ELEVATO AND KITCHENETT

R                        E

There are way to many moving parts in a project to have to worry about double checking text.

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Richard_Morrison said:

Any of you guys using hi DPI scaling or overall display scaling in Windows? I just discovered that resetting scaling to 100% from where it was set at 125% for my 4K monitor fixed the issue. Not happy with this solution, but may help tech support track things down.

I also use 125% Windows Scaling (recommend) and sometimes also see this Issue.