• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    McCallOfTheWild
    Newest Member
    McCallOfTheWild

• By McCallOfTheWild
      Hello everyone

New to the Chief forum. I'll get right to it... I recently got magic plan for an iPad I have to easily do a floor plan when on site (Have always used pencil and 11x17 paper). It has it's ups and downs, but for the need to know dimensions (I shoot with laser, and it auto populates) it's been great and has cut my sketching time in half. 

I have learned that Magic Plan can export DXF files. I have been watching tutorials on YouTube, and have learned how to import DWF/DXF into Chief. Learned about layering and so forth. 

Here's the problem. When I import to chief and get all my ducks in a row, and layer all I can, chief won't recognize the cad windows when I go into perspective view. chief thinks they're all door openings in the wall when I Cad To Walls. How do I fix this? Using Chief x10.

Thanks in advance.  
    • By Quickgunz
      Quikgunz Pvt Ltd 3d Architectural Design Company who Design for Architects, Home Builders, Developers, Marketing Companies, Real Estate Agents, Private clients, Product Manufactures, Interior Design at affordable prices with on-time services.

• By TeamVilla
      Are there cloud services that work together with a software like autocad? I'm searching for a service where I can subscribe to store data (projects) in autocad (or similar), so other professionals can work on the same project via the cloud and the employer can see the progress.
    • By briang372003
      North Texas Design Solutions is a leader in providing custom residential home plans, offering a wide variety of designs that are construction-ready and that cater to a vast array of differing styles. Any of our in-house plans can be modified to meet your needs, or a new custom plan can be created from scratch. Our professional knowledge and experience, paired with your passion and specific needs, enables us to provide you with a home design that will leave you completely satisfied. This is why we say. “Where your ideas become your dream home”

Some of the services we provide:
      3D Rendering, Architectural Design, Architectural Drawings, Barn Design & Construction, Building Design, Custom Homes, Drafting, Floor Plans, Guesthouse Design & Construction, Handicap-Accessible Design, Home Additions, Home Extensions, Home Remodeling, House Plans, New Home Construction, Pool House Design & Construction, Project Management, Site Planning, Tiny House Construction

• By sphome
      any body here work with chief architect and lumion rendering ,,,

this is my simple sample - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sp+home+creation