Using A Wacom tablet with Version 10

retosteiner55

Does anyone else use a Wacom table with Chief Architect Premier v10. All the earlier versions work fine with the tablets - version 10 does not. Tech support is not supporting the tablet and therefore does not have any solutions for the issue. Specifically the issue is the cursor has momentary freezes whenever you are trying to do something.

thanks 

V10 or X10 ? (version 20 really)

does the Wacom tablet work properly in Win10? I was able to get an old Bamboo Fun working with old Drivers as there are none for Win10 but I don't use it for Chief , it's on another Computer entirely.

Please fill in your Forum signature with the details etc , they help answer your questions help more accurately, especially with the Software Version, and of course a real Name is nice too :) ..............

See mine below in Blue for how to do that.

If you don't see my Signature then you have them turned off for the Forum so you need to Toggle it on by going to the Upper RH Corner of this Forum Window and Clicking on your Username and making sure Signature are enabled (green) and then Add your Own Sig. too :

UserName> Account > Signatures

M.