Stair Challenge - passing through walls

MacChief

I have stairs that pass through a wall and cannot figure how to get rid of the gaps in the wall (between floors) this leaves behind. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Forgive me if I forget to include anything, I rarely post.

Thanks,

Chris

Screenshot 2018-08-01 17.00.15.jpeg

Screenshot 2018-08-01 17.05.50.jpeg

Screenshot 2018-08-01 17.07.43.jpeg

Yes, that is one of the spots. Thank you. I'll give that a go. This is an as-built and I only have the number of steps and landings as I have drawn to make it to the second floor. I've not been able to get the stairs and walls to show correctly.

Unfortunately the plan is too large to upload and I don't know how to reduce the size to 25MB or below.

Thanks again.

"Do I know you  Chris?  Are you   Chris A.? "

Is this a CADDaholics Anonymous meeting? CADD Club?

The first rule of CADD Club, no one remembers where that toggle is for changing the text style for the all the dimension text without changing the room style text to a different size across all layersets while having the text style remain for schedules.

On 8/2/2018 at 5:33 AM, MacChief said:

Yes, that is one of the spots. Thank you. I'll give that a go. This is an as-built and I only have the number of steps and landings as I have drawn to make it to the second floor. I've not been able to get the stairs and walls to show correctly.

Unfortunately the plan is too large to upload and I don't know how to reduce the size to 25MB or below.

Thanks again.

this came up in one of Scott's recent posts too , the stairs don't like cutting through walls , so some manually fix-up seems to be in order....