REPOSITIONING GUTTERS AND MAKING THEM STAY THERE

Larry_Sweeney

I'm using half round gutters and the position they are automatically put in does not suit me. I unlock them and position them where I want them then lock and turn off that layer. Later when I'm looking at a camera view I notice they are all back to there original positions. What are the steps to make them stay where I want them to be? It must be something simple I'm missing. It's the little things that can be so frustrating with this program sometimes.Thanks ahead of time for your time and advice..

One note: I have two different roof overhangs that require the gutter to be positioned differently to each overhang.

Gutters rebuilding automatically when the roof DBX is opened is very annoying, isn't it. (I get annoyed when doing California framed roofs, which is very common for me.) I've complained before, but please send it in to tech support. More people reporting this increases the likelihood that we won't have to resort to workarounds like a separate molding polyline. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Richard_Morrison said:

Gutters rebuilding automatically when the roof DBX is opened is very annoying, isn't it. (I get annoyed when doing California framed roofs, which is very common for me.) I've complained before, but please send it in to tech support. More people reporting this increases the likelihood that we won't have to resort to workarounds like a separate molding polyline. 

I'm on it. YES. quite annoying!