DC7Designs

3D view of Dormer Front Wall Missing

I need help with getting my walls back in the upstairs attic dormer in the 3D view.  I can't select the wall in plan view to see what is wrong with it.

Thanks!

Untitled 1.jpg

Did you intend to attach the plan?

Even zipped? You can use Edit Area to cut out a piece of the plan, paste into a new plan and post it.

Can't explain why, but I deleted the dormer on the left, copied the one on the right and pasted it to the left and the wall appeared.

ct1.thumb.jpg.c56204220992684fbcd361a5dc6e3ffa.jpg

3 hours ago, solver said:

Can't explain why, but I deleted the dormer on the left, copied the one on the right and pasted it to the left and the wall appeared.

Voodoo seems like an unreliable solution, but if it works... 

Please send it to support to have a look. If its a bug they need to know asap.

I looked at your plan and it appears you need to explode your floating dormers to get the roof opening polyline to work correctly. I did adjust the opening polylines to fit inside the room space under the dormer. 

Also as a tip for future roofing tasks :), turn off all the fill in your roof planes until you're set to send to layout. Makes it easier to work with and see whats going on. Also please set the roof base line over the framing layer of the wall it is going over. You will have less problems with getting the heights your after.

RSU_MOSS_ADDITION_3_help.zip