Polylines

Krissy

Have you worked you way through the Tutorial Guide?

https://cloud.chiefarchitect.com/1/pdf/documentation/chief-architect-current-tutorial-guide.pdf

You really need to be a lot more eloquent Krissy , two questions for a total of 12 Words , no images and no posted plan.....you have to help us help you....please...

Also, it's good to have your Forum Signature filled in please, especially with the Software Version, and of course a Name is nice too :) ........

......see mine below in Blue for how to do that. and if you don't see my Signature then you have them turned off for the Forum or are perhaps on the CA Mobile WebSite.

1 hour ago, Kbird1 said:

You really need to be a lot more eloquent Krissy , two questions for a total of 12 Words , no images and no posted plan.....you have to help us help you....please...

Absolutely agree.  Please don't take any of this the wrong way either Krissy.  Mick's only trying to help ("tough love" if you will).  You're just unlikely to get out any more than what you put in, and if your last 2 queries are the best you can do, then I would suggest you should probably just give up now.  BUT, if you can take the constructive criticism and give us a bit more to work with than maybe...just maybe...you'll get the answers you're looking for.