basilbabaa

X10 Layout Scaling

Anyone used scaling with X10 yet?

in X9 I used to be able to send to layout as "no scale/scale to fit" and grab a corner of an object on a layout to click and drag to change the scale of the object.

Now, grabbing corner handles reshapes the object on the layout page, which is a nice add, but I would still like to be able to drag the scale of an object on a layout page.

Anyone know if there Is any way to still click and drag to dynamically scale objects on a layout?

I had that same question not long ago and Michael helped out but it is a little more complicated than it was before unfortunately.

"You can still do that by placing a point and using Rotate/Resize About Current Point.  Just switch to the RRACP edit mode, place your point, and then use the Resize edit mode (X)."

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    DesignerPro2020
    Newest Member
    DesignerPro2020

• By CarlaBDesigns
      X10 for sale $1,000, this does not have SSA.
    • By wjmdes
      Most of my layout sheets have general notes such as SEE SHEET A7.1 FOR SCHEDULES.  On occasion, depending on the project, the sheet with schedules may change to A6.1.  Is there a way to reference a specific sheets label so if that changes it will change in the note and not have to do it manually?  I do not think there is, but trying to reduce some of the things I miss when doing a final review.

• By KenL-sdd
      When you unlicense  x11 it also unlicenses x10 or if you unlicense  x10 it also unlicenses x11. That is fine and I understand why it is being done. However is should also work the other way if I license x11 for my laptop then it should give me access to x10 or vise versa..
      Case in point, I licensed x10 on my laptop to go into the field and meet with a client on a job, I have been working on for a while. Unfortunately the drawing had been opened and saved in x11 and was in the wrong file folder. Being in the middle of nowhere without internet connection I was hosed <that's the nice word> thanks to chiefs new way to  license. If you are going to remove access to x10 and x11 if just one is unlicensed then if I license one product the other should be licensed on the same machine it should automatically give access to the other product.
      Chief please fix this MAJOR licensing problem.
    • By wescott13
      Selling one copy of X10 Premier License.
      Does not include SSA, but SSA eligible.
      Price $2000 US or highest offer.
      I'll handle the transfer form for you.
      If interested email
      wescott13@gmail.com

• By PinnacleChief
      Good Morning!  I am upgrading to x11 this week and wanted to know what to do with x10 and x9 on my desktop.  Can I move these over to a zip drive and retrieve them later if I need to view an old plan that I made?  I'm trying to free up some space on my computer.  I haven't used x9 since I upgraded to x10, so I'm assuming that once I upgrade to x11, I won't be using x10 either.  What do you guys do?

Thanks,
      Jim