QualicoreHomes

Story Pole

Does anyone know how to get the program to show the story pole elevation dimensions in feet AND inches rather than decimal feet only?  (Mine shows 3.25' and I want it to show 3'-3")

Defaults > Dimensions > Auto Story Pole Dimensions > Inner/Outer Format - Units ... click on the down arrow to pick which unit type you want to use.

storypole.thumb.JPG.af9efb1f665e6caeabfc059b2df219a0.JPG

You need to select 'Marker Format' and change the Accuracy to 'smallest fraction'... then set the units to '-",   if ft, inches is the format you want to see. I had to reapply the story pole to allow the changes to show up (if they don't instantly change for you).

• Upvote 1

Thanks, that did it!! Not major, but is it possible to get those arrows and dimensions gone that appear vertically when I add an elevation dimension?

1 minute ago, QualicoreHomes said:

Thanks, that did it!! Not major, but is it possible to get those arrows and dimensions gone that appear vertically when I add an elevation dimension?

If you're talking about the inner dimensions, just go back into your story pole defaults and under 'general', toggle off the 'Inner Dimension' option.

• Upvote 1