Cathedral ceiling plane not complete

mtldesigns

Just spent an hour looking over past Q's and A's on this, not really finding a solution. 

I am trying to continue a cathedral over a high ceiling entry to the back wall, but instead the ceiling plane follows the roof plan line. (Basically I want to continue the room plane back)  I have played with the many of the options I mentioned below, including putting in a ceiling plane but get nothing. With ceiling above room off, why doesn't a ceiling planes appear?  Elsewhere in this home where I have cathedral (via ceiling planes) I have no problems...

I have ceiling over room unchecked

I have ceiling default finish unchecked

I have checked and unchecked roof over this room

I have unchecked and checked Use Room Ceiling Finish

Checked and unchecked knee walls, because it kind is like a dormer

BTW, I cannot post plan, per contract obligations.  Builder specifically mentions this.

ROOF PLANE OVER ENTRY.jpg

CEILING PLANE OVER ENTRY.jpg

CEILING PLANE OVER ENTRY 2.jpg

What you saw in the attached picts is what the entry looks like after I put my roof planes in and marked the rooms accordingly (no ceiling above room).  I posted below a butchered model just to show this area.  You can see I have a ceiling plane too, that doesn't show in the model.

Your help (or anyone's) will be appreciated.   

898_Ponte_Vedra_Blvd_for_ca.zip

yes good morning.  In your first pict, I wanted to continue that ceiling plane all the way to the back wall.  In my attached model, there was a plane, but I cant see it in the model, so that's what was messing me up.  Is the 24" thk the trick?