verticalworks

Show light fixtures on first floor

I have a plan with sloped ceilings and using recessed lights, if I put them on the first floor they go to the invisible ceiling so I need to put them on the second floor for them to match the ceiling. The problem is that I want them to show on the first floor not the second floor on my electrical plan. I assume there is a way to do this. I have attached picture.

Recessed sloped ceilings.JPG

Use a ref set.  Put the light on a unique layer and then turn that layer on in your ref set. 

1 hour ago, verticalworks said:

I have a plan with sloped ceilings and using recessed lights, if I put them on the first floor they go to the invisible ceiling so I need to put them on the second floor for them to match the ceiling. The problem is that I want them to show on the first floor not the second floor on my electrical plan. I assume there is a way to do this. I have attached picture.

Recessed sloped ceilings.JPG

I'm a little curious why you need to have your ceiling on the second floor. 

• Downvote 1

Michael, I have a second floor on part of the house. In the Kitchen I have "no ceiling" checked but it still keeps that invisible ceiling at 8' like the rest of the first floor. Then on the second floor this area is set to open below.