Trial Version on two laptops

BetsyHermans

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Chief Architect Software.  You can download the trial version on your other computer and use the same key that you saved to register the trial on the second computer.  If you still have access to the trial email we sent you, just click on the link in the email to begin the trail version download.  If you have any trouble feel free to contact us in sales.  You can email sales@chiefarchitect.com or call us at 208-292-3400.

Kind regards,

Derek

Chief Architect Sales

• Upvote 2

Thank you to Derek and solver. I am at home now using an older laptop and I have received an error message. 

C:\p4sync\dev\Releases\19\chief\source\appmgr.cpp(1059): Error #272032210

"You are using a video card that does not meet the software's minimum requirements. It is unlikely that you will be able to create 3D views."

8/23/2017 10:01:45 PM

Build: 19.3.1.7x64

Time to buy a new laptop? I was ready to anyway.

I have Windows 7 4GB Ram and 64-bit

Anything else you'd need to know?

Betsy:

it looks like this message says it all

your video card is probably not up to par

contact CA's tech support to discuss but it is likely to be difficult, if not impossible to change the video card

and/or expensive to do so

you will probably need to consider getting a newer laptop with an appropriate video card

Lew

• Upvote 1

Thanks, Lockport. Went to bed, back at it this morning, and found that I need 4th generation (4000+)Intel Driver, and only have 2300. And yes, not worth the upgrade. Headed out for new purchase in the next couple days! Excited to master this program! (Perhaps master is too lofty a goal...!)