missing ceiling

wncbw7

59849d537f56e_ceilingissue.thumb.jpg.cd6ad84aaacb28d5ce571e5827969089.jpg

I am missing a small piece of ceiling above the glass shower wall, I have pulled this wall down so there is an air gap, but even when the glass wall meets the ceiling I end up with a piece of unfinished ceiling the thickness of a 4" wall.

What gives, can I fix this other than adding a polyline solid to cover up the missing ceiling???

THANKS

13 minutes ago, wncbw7 said:

What gives, can I fix this other than adding a polyline solid to cover up the missing ceiling???

THANKS

Post your plan please :)

There are a number of difrerent fixes or possible problems...the easiest fix may be to set your shower wall as "no room definition" and then click on rebuild 3d..though this isnt a solution to the problem it may be a quick fix

Nice work Eric.  I looked at the plan earlier and could not find an automatic solution in X8 so it looks like that might just be the best option.

Also the glass shower walls can be pulled back with the Edit Wall Layer Intersections tool 5984f15589c17_EditWallLayerIntersections.jpg.b8a2e9a07d330666e73e5f7ecc74a651.jpg so they look better in 3D.