czstudio

ChiefUserCris

Trying to generate roof but get a warning that the layers for a wall may be reversed for this wall. It even shows which wall but after I click on the reverse layers edit button for this wall and try to generate roof again I get the same warning message. I have edited wall to every type of wall and direction and I get the same warning. It is a wall with a kitchen on one side and garage space on the other. What else can I try to fix this?

Here is the plan that I am trying to get the roof to generate for. The plan is far from done but wanted to see the roof before I went any further with the rest of the plan. Just started learning this program a couple days ago so maybe is something I'm just missing. Thanks to anyone that doesn't mind taking a look...much appreciated!

Krueger.plan

Away from computer. Didn't even look at railing, fixed roof error message. I will check out the carnage shortly.

You are correct Eric, Railing is guilty party but you did not mention it in your 1st reply, lol. I get deleting too fast when playing in others sand box.