Help. Export to DWG?

1112pitch

Is there a way (or a friendly person) to export to DWG using HD Suite 2017? Or to convert DXF to DWG? I am just getting started and don't have the Chief Architect pro software. My intended recipient is using Autocad 2012 and claims to need DWG, doesn't know what to do with DXF.

Thanks DavidJPotter,

I attached a .plan file here.  Since I don't know AutoCAD I don't know what you mean by specific views, but I use mostly floor plan and glass house views and have not invested time yet in defining materials, finishes, surfaces etc.

If anyone is kind enough to convert and re-post as .dwg for Autocad 2010, I would greatly appreciate it.

home_plans_v2.51.plan

I think the reason you haven't gotten any responses is due to your seeming lack of understanding with regard to exactly what it is you are asking for.   It is not  anywhere near as simple as converting a PLAN file to a DWG file.   AutoCAD  is primarily a 2D drafting tool whereas Chief Architect is primarily a 3-D modeling tool.   A person could convert your 3-D model to a 3-D DWG file but the file is honestly all but useless for most purposes.   It's typically the 2-D information that most AutoCAD users would want, and in that case we would need to know very specifically which 2-D views you wanted to send, what information needed to be included on those views, and exactly what settings they wanted exported... amongst other things.