Pdf print challenges

Jones_Drafting

Problem,

After printing to pdf w/ pdf995 print driver, I reviewed the plan set.

Strange varying line weight, half-way through elevation, or plan views, the line weight shifts......

Thought it was something having to do with print driver, so upgraded to most recent. (No change)

I've got quite a number of active line drawings sent to layout. Is it just too much for chief?

Has anyone else experienced/found a fix, for this?

Thanks in advance,

Cris

Have you tried the "Chief Architect Save  As PDF" to see if the results are the same?  It usually gives me the best results. However there is still an issue that they are working on but not sure if it is the same as what you are experiencing. Could you post a sample?

10 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

Have you tried the "Chief Architect Save  As PDF" to see if the results are the same?  It usually gives me the best results. However there is still an issue that they are working on but not sure if it is the same as what you are experiencing. Could you post a sample?

Trying out the "save as pdf" option....will let you know.

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Jones_Drafting said:

18 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

Did it!

Thanks!