misc. misalignment issues

djhplanning

I've just noticed today that I seam to be having some issues with things being a bit mis-aligned from the way they should be.  See examples attached.  This example is of library note that is exploded.  See how the arrow lines are not centered between the text lines?  Seams to be the same way in the actual library as well as the drawing.  I did upgrade from x8 to x9 last week.  Don't remember what day.  I am wondering is this has anything to do with the upgrade?  Don't know what may be causing this. Example 2 shows a portion of my sheet border, see how text seams to be moved slightly upward from the original?  Example 3 shows an elevation tag that I have set up as a library symbol.  I think I will also contact Chief support.

mis alignment after example.JPG

mis alignment before example.JPG

mis alignment after example 2.JPG

mis alignment before example 2.JPG

mis alignment after example 3.JPG

mis alignment before example 3.JPG

I can't speak to your particular issue, but I can tell you this.  I noticed wall alignment issues during the upgrade from X8 to X9.  I have yet to report it because I was too busy when I noticed the problem and I just fixed them at that time but I had attic walls that were just ever so SLIGHTLY out of alignment with the walls below.  Just enough to have those pesky lines show up in vector views.  I just clicked the Align With Wall Below tool for all the offending walls but it was a strange anomaly indeed. 

Sent this into technical support and will update as I get information back.

Here's a copy of their response.

Hello Dan,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I am able to reproduce the behavior that you are seeing with this file and have forwarded the information to our Development team of software engineers for their further evaluation. If we can provide any additional information in this ticket, I will respond here as it is made available.