Lost molding lines in plan view

Larry_Sweeney

I was playing around with using moldings for lap siding on a wall with windows. All my molding p-lines were showing. I closed out the plan for awhile then reopened it. The molding p-lines were no longer showing in plan view. I checked my layers and the molding layer was on. I changed the line weight to 50 and the color to red thinking they might show up, but to no avail. No way to click on the molding in plan view. If I go to an elevation or camera view my moldings are there and I'm able to click on them. I went back to plan view and drew a line, changed it to a molding p-line and applied a molding. This molding p-line shows on plan view. I then closed out the plan, then reopened it.the last molding p-line I had made was still showing, but none of the earlier p-lines for the lap siding molding are still not showing. I tried the ALL ON layer set thinking maybe they were on some other layer, but they still didn't show. Has anyone else experienced this? I've attached the work study plan. If someone opens it I'm hoping you have the same problem. Thanks for your time----it's always appreciated.

work study.zip