Parts of exterior not showing correctly

capitaldesigns

I have been inputting a set of as-built plans into CA.  There are two first floor and one second floor fireplaces. On a part of the two first floor fireplaces, one of the chimney

walls are showing gyp. bd. instead of stucco. How do I show the wall with stucco above the roof and gyp. bd. below the roof ?

The second floor fireplace is in the middle of the floor and the walls of the chimney do not extend up through the roof. I have clicked inside of the 4 wall that make up the

chimney and gave the room a height that will put the top of the chimney above the roof. The chimney wall do not show above the roof. How do I get the walls of the chimney

to extend above the roof ?

I have attached my plan so you can see what I am talking about. I clouded the areas I am having trouble with. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

2017-02.plan

Thanks Mike. I see where you checked off the "lower wall type if split by butting roof" and called off the

lower wall type. I see where you broke the roof planes around the interior fireplace. What I did was increase the ceiling height of the chimney to be above the roof height before I drew the roof planes. I thought that

the roof planes would go around those higher walls.

Thanks again,

Mike