Chief Shortcoming

raltd9245

Another thing that Chief should allow. I'm doing as bulliten drawing for a T.I. project. The Conference Rm has changed so I'm doing an 8.5x11 with the revised plan and an elevation of a kitchenette. I copied a partial plan and want to show the elevation of the cabinets. Chief won't let me because it is "outside the building" I've had to this many times why won't chief let me. I exported the elevation from the whole plan and the partial plan into VCAD and had my bulliten dwg. in 10 min complete. Very Frustrating if you don't design capes Chief does not like you. I hope I don't get warning points but I'm frustrated.

Frankly, I read and reread your post and I haven't the foggiest idea what you are talking about (just from what you posted).

I totally understand that you are frustrated but not why.

Whenever peole say things like "Chief won't or it doesn't" just tend to indicate to me that the originator doesn't know how to use Chief to get a specific task done.

I do not say this to put you in your place or to tell you to not communicate your concerns at all. I am saying that from what you have posted, I cannot say anything really useful to help you which is always my intent.

DJP