Online Skype Sessions

mrscott

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in doing Skype sessions to share ideas, work through issues and or brainstorm. There are so many ways to do things in Chief that I have to believe there are others who would welcome the sharing of ideas and suggestions in real-time. It's so easy to think you're going down the right path only to find out that there is a better way. I have worked with a few of the gurus (for a fee) and although it has helped, it gets expensive and still there are area where we can improve or streamline processes. If you have the time and are willing please reply. 

Happy New Year to all,

• 2 weeks later...

Mike,

Thanks for your reply. I've reached out to Tommy (HUG Leader) but have not heard back as of yet. Fortunately, I have had a couple of guys (AUS and CAN) respond and we have started Skype sessions . So many folks are looking for compensation for their time. For me, I would rather perfect my CA skills and be compensated for design work and share what I learn in Chief with other aspiring CA users. Sort of like "Pay it Forward". Guess everyone for ways to make a buck these days. Can't say I another bad about that.

Cheers,

• Downvote 1