Is There A Way To Change Your Cursor In The Ca Workspace?

eddieritter

I use a non-default cursor for work (the one that has the yellow circle behind the pointer) because I do a lot of presentations to display my work and whatnot. But whenever I'm inside the Chief Architect workspace, I've noticed that the cursor changes back to the normal white arrow. You can turn the cross-hairs on and off, but it's not really what I'm looking for. Is there an easy sollution? Maybe something I'm not seeing, etc? Thanks

Eddie

• Upvote 1

I use a non-default cursor for work (the one that has the yellow circle behind the pointer) because I do a lot of presentations to display my work and whatnot. But whenever I'm inside the Chief Architect workspace, I've noticed that the cursor changes back to the normal white arrow. You can turn the cross-hairs on and off, but it's not really what I'm looking for. Is there an easy sollution? Maybe something I'm not seeing, etc? Thanks

Eddie

Look up the thread ' Cross Hair ?' from Feb. 26   Might find something there

especially the reply by Doug Park.

Sorry I do not know how to provide a link to a past thread.

Eddie

CA uses the windows system cursor, of your choice, in select mode. 

I have always used the basic white with black outline for everything

In version X6, my cursor has lost the black outline making it a bit hard to see.

Did not have that problem in any previous version.