Aunttieem

Polygon room walls look connected in plan view, but not in camera view.

I have created this beautiful octagon ceiling following the video instructions by David Michael's video.  Everything works great with one exception.  The sides of the walls of the 8" raised portion show a gap in the camera view.  It seems to look fine in the floor plan view, 

Here is the dropbox link.  The room in question is the office to the right of the entry door as you look into house.   

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p9pvp4yuy32wurn/Kim%27s%20FINAL%20FP%20-%20ALTERNATIVE%20-%20Origianl_expanded%20ext%20wall%20width.plan?dl=0

Thank you for any suggestions!

office ceiling.pdf

Attaching your plan file would be helpful. You might use Edit>Edit Area to select the relevant portion of the plan and just post it.

Can't access the Google docs link. Maybe you could attach the plan to your forum post.

Won't open for me

Same here.

If you will zip the file, or just use edit area as I suggested in comment #2, you should be able to post directly to the forum.

It looks like you zipped the shortcut to the plan.

I get same view as both Solver and Rlackore, I think in original pdf you posted your molding polyline layer was turned off. One of the ceiling planes had a peak height 1/16 higher but that should not cause any serious issues. Check your layers.

post-4392-0-18218900-1470944347_thumb.png