Strange Notches in Exterior Wall...

HumbleChief

Please don't make light of reporting issues you run into. Think about how much time you spend posting stuff here and how much time you spend venting, complaining, and/or struggling through all these little issues. They WON'T get fixed if we don't take time to properly report them. I can tell you from experience that more often than not when I take a few minutes to submit a thoughtful bug report that it's usually addressed rather quickly. I think the last three updates all included fixes for bugs that I took time to report. Imagine everything that might get fixed if we all did the same. Even if they don't get addressed, at least you did your part and tried.

And BTW, don't hesitate to report someone else's problem (as long as you can re-create it) if you have a little spare time. The more people they have reporting a problem, the better. That way it gets fixed before you need to use the same tool, technique, or method.

Please don't make light of reporting issues you run into. Think about how much time you spend posting stuff here and how much time you spend venting, complaining, and/or struggling through all these little issues. They WON'T get fixed if we don't take time to properly report them. I can tell you from experience that more often than not when I take a few minutes to submit a thoughtful bug report that it's usually addressed rather quickly. I think the last three updates all included fixes for bugs that I took time to report. Imagine everything that might get fixed if we all did the same. Even if they don't get addressed, at least you did your part and tried.

And BTW, don't hesitate to report someone else's problem (as long as you can re-create it) if you have a little spare time. The more people they have reporting a problem, the better. That way it gets fixed before you need to use the same tool, technique, or method.

Not making light Michael and was trying to address Chop's specific question that I have no knowledge of. I wouldn't even know how to address it with tech support so I'll leave that in Chop's hands. The other issue I'll report later today.

Not making light Michael and was trying to address Chop's specific question that I have no knowledge of. I wouldn't even know how to address it with tech support so I'll leave that in Chop's hands. The other issue I'll report later today.

I apologize Larry, I thought the square half post thing was part of your discussions but I just looked back and realized it's something that our friend Chop just sort of threw in there.  Thanks again for reporting your problems to tech support.