Sign in to follow this  
WysteriaDesign

Looking for a Chief Architect Tutor

Anyone available to help tutor in Chief Architect?  Specifically needing help with layers and construction drawings at the moment but would like to have a tutor who is able to be available on a case by case basis.  I am in the seacoast NH area and would love someone close by me but this is not absolutely necessary. 

Thanks! Becky

Becky,

Chief Architect Inc offers an anywhere tutorial service called "Personal Tutor" you can find information about that service on their website.

I offer the same service at a lower rate, I use an application called "Got to Meeting" by CTRIX corp to work live with Home Designer and Chief Architect Inc users live over the internet since 1999. Lots of successes from my clients.

Finding someone to come to your home is a little beyond the pale, the internet is the easiest most secure to obtain personalized help.

DJP

I've been helping Becky and she's doing okay. Yea Becky! BTW, very pleasant person.

Hi Becky, sent you a PM.

Tom

Hello,

Can anyone help me as well with tutoring Chief Architect Interiors? Thank you! Roxana

Hello Roxana;

I have experience doing some kitchens and baths and think that I could offer my services 

to you and help guide you with your plans, interior drawings, perspectives and renderings.

Feel free to get in touch with me so that we can talk. My rates are negotiable depending upon what 

you need...

Thx,

Doug Burgmann

Accurate Asbuilts & Designs

(970)987-4476

email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com

FB: dcb1234

Web: www.dcbcaddesigns.com

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Oilersfan20
    Newest Member
    Oilersfan20

• By yusuf-333
      Tutoring Services
      If you are like many who join talks about chiefarchitect, you may think that Chiefarchitect is complicated and there is too much to learn. Ofcourse yes! Every thing has a learning curve. How ever you can shorten the time, if you are lucky to get coatchings from some one that knows well about the subject matter. My tutorials on mastering chiefarchitect are based on the amazing workflows that I have developed during the years I was using chiefarchitect. My workflow based tutoring service makes learning Chiefarchitect fun and easy –Believe me you will be up and running in no time! And remmember my workflow based tutoring packages will be simple, affordable and rewarding for you.

I would like to welcome you to my tutoring service once again. And I would like you know that sessions are provided online using Skype screen sharing. In addition to the that, We also provide  trainees a link to an exclusive video instructions based on trainee's specific requirements.
      Contact
      Email: yhservices999@gmail.com
      Price: $40 USD/Hour

Trainees will cover the following in a Very short time.
      Building Modeling, Exploring the Default and Preference settings, Working with chiefarchitect tools in General, Creating a Basic Floor Plan, Creating and Modifying Floor Levels, Working with Automatic and Manual Dimensions, Adding and Modifying Walls, Using Editing tools, Adding and Modifying Doors and Windows, Developing the Building Model, Adding Stairs and Railings, Automatic and Manual Roofs, Creating and Modifying Terrains, Working with Chief's Cad tools, Creating and importing(.SKP, DWG, DXF etc) Symbols, Loading Additional Building Components, Working with Framing Tools, Automatic and Manual Framing Techniques, Adding Library items, Managing Views, Controlling Object Visibility and Working with Layers, Creating and Modifying Section and Elevation Views, Creating and Modifying 3D Views, Placing Dimensions, Creating Callout Views, Working with Layouts, Working with Annotation sets, working with reference sets, Basics of Construction Documentation, Creating Schedules, Presenting the Building Model and Creating Renderings.

Watch the video bellow. That is how we do
      Thanks.

NB
      This is not by any means related to chief architect incorporation. 

• By ajhoehler
      Asking on behalf of my father:
      He is brand new to the Chief Architect software and is in Need of someone who is proficient at it to come to his home office in person and teach him how to use the program. He will pay and a price per hour can be agreed upon between you and him. Please respond to this post and we can exchange information. Thanks in advance.
    • By MarkChief
      I'm looking for a good coach.   Right now I'm struggling with some roof plane problems (see attached images).  I have PRO and will consider an upgrade to Premier.   I'm designing my own home which as some constraints because it's a barn conversion (partially done physically) and an addition.   I'm not sure how far I'll take these plans.  I'd like to go all the way to construction drawings but, if this gets too difficult I will turn the drafting over to a professional at some point.  It depends on how far I can advance, with some help, in Chief Architect.   I live in Oregon.   Home number:  541-708-0428.  

• By DesignB
      Interior Designer looking for a Tutor to learn Chief Architect Interiors.  I'm located in Springfield, MA and will travel. Call 914-261-6383 or barbara.sternau@gmail.com.
      Thanks, Barbara S
    • By paulchoate
      Hello. I'm a design/build contractor in Fairfield County, CT who recently upgraded (major upgrade) to Chief Architect. I have been building/designing (residential remodeling) for twenty years.   I don't necessarily need someone to teach how to design; rather I need a experienced professional to give me a CA crash course over a short period of time (I'm a quick learner) in converting. I have several design projects on my plate and would love to get them done via Chief Architect rather than use my old software. I've been watching the tutorials and those are great but would prefer in-home (or I can go to you) one-on-one training. I missed the JLC two-day seminar in Providence RI :(.