Sign in to follow this  
BlackDiamond

How do you create a Cantera-Style Door?

I have a client who wants the attached door. I can't find anything even close in the library. Does anyone have any idea how I might create it?

Thanks

post-1335-0-02465400-1467152316_thumb.jpg

Use a glass door with a broken arch top.  Place a window in the same place that is higher and wider.  Settings for window - Arch top broken arch, no sills, sash at 1/8 inset 5" (or whatever you need to have the glass in the same location as the glass of the door, frame 1/8".  The mullions are a bit wacky.  You will probably want to create a custom mullion.post-1663-0-44934000-1467157968_thumb.jpg

Here's a quick stab made by creating custom muntins

for the window Lites. It's a bit of an tedious and not too

precise process but you can get pretty close to what 

you want.

post-126-0-59100900-1467181130_thumb.png

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Camian
    Newest Member
    Camian

• By Sweeney
      Hey All, 

Is there any way to include the jamb width in a door schedule? For example...

Door Unit is a Marvin Clad Ultimate CUFD 3070 S LHIS
      Door Frame Size: 37 7/16" x 86"
      Door Jamb Size: 1 3/16"

Door schedule shows the width as 35-1/16...**37-7/16" - (1-3/16 x 2)** and I want it to show 37-7/16

Is there a macro I can edit to act more like the widow schedule preforms?

Thanks is advance,
      Austin 

• By Sweeney
      Hello all, 

Is there an easy way to separate interior and exterior doors into two different schedules?

Thank you in advance,

Austin 

• By gobuildone
      Greetings,
      I am struggling with finding a good method for entering Overhead Garage Doors.   I have a garage foundation that will be 2 blocks above the slab.  I want to have a 2x6 run down to the slab inside of the framed opening to facilitate attachment of the OHD trim moulding.  What would be good settings for the "Add for Concrete Cutout"  … and "Has Jamb"   settings?  And Should the "Inside Trim" be the 2x6 frame for railing attachment?  

Thanks,
      TP
    • By Renerabbitt
      Here's a set of hinged pantry doors using a 1-3/8 recessed panel door.

Shelved Pantry Door.calibz
    • By No1ZZTopfan
      Until the suggestion for one is added to an upgrade or next version of CA I decided to make a crude close facsimile of one. Attached are two hardware fixtures for you to use, modify, improve, etc. I have also attached and example that I made on the front of an entertainment center. Three wall cabinets were used on top of three regular base cabinets. On each wall cabinet, open the specification settings, go to Front/Sides/Back and modify #1 Separation from 3/4" to 4". That gives enough space for above and below for the roller. Position the bar in the center of this spacing. Guide Bar is 2" x 7/16". I did not add mounting brackets so it would allow for stretching and not cause issues. Hope you like.

Cabinet Roller Guide Bar.calibz
      Cabinet Roller.calibz