adrienne11D

Looking For Drafter In Southern Ca

HI Everyone!

Looking for a drafter proficient in Chief Architect. Need someone that can go into a existing house, measure, and draw it out with exact detail and in a efficient amount of time. Opportunity open immediately.

Looking for someone in the North Orange County, Los Angeles area.

Thanks!

Hello.  You may get a better response in the "seeking services" forum.

However, if you are interested, I live in Tacoma, WA and would be willing to do work remotely.  Please shoot me an email or give me a call and we can discuss the particulars.  Info in signature below.

adrienne11D

My company is based in SoCal. We have two proficient draftsmen working from homes (one in Palmdale and the other in Arrowhead). We have an architect we work with who lives in Rancho Cucamonga. We do a lot of as-builting work in the area and are EXCLUSIVE Chief Architect users.

Shoot me an email or give me a call if you'd like to talk further about possible collaborations. [ alecc@cumminsarchitecture.com| 909-754-0209 ] 

See attached a sample of our work. 

Jackson_CDs_3.0.compressed.pdf

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    zzubin
    Newest Member
    zzubin

• By PranaKaren
      I have created a 5600SF heated, 8000SF under roof, custom house design and I am looking for a Professional Drafter who can use it to get me to the next step with proper drawings for an Engineer to review and to seek permitting, etc. I have already copyrighted my unique floor plan and am hoping to find someone who does not have an issue with me maintaining intellectual rights to my design. I am in central Florida (Ocala, FL/ Marion County). Thanks in advance for any advice!
    • By CDRStructural
      We are a structural engineering firm primarily in the Charlotte, NC metro area. We are starting up a new office in Anderson, SC to service the SC upstate of Anderson, Greenville, Spartanburg, and Clemson, SC and the surrounding area. We have used Chief Architect since 2008 to serve the residential and commercial building design community. We are increasing our business and are looking for SC Upstate local contract designers that use fairly current Chief versions to assist us. We are looking for contractors that can be available for on site visits as necessary to support the design work. We often have revision and design work that needs support from knowledgeable Chief users. A working knowledge of AutoCAD LT wouldn't hurt either. If you are in the Upstate of SC I would like to start a discussion with you.  Thank you,
    • By MarniDesign
      I have  a large complicated custom home I designed in CAD and now need to convert to 3D in Chief. (Interior work) The sooner the better! Client is anxious, I"m running out of time. I've attached the front elevation for reference.
      A-3.1.pdf
    • By JHallHomes
      Looking to hire a full time in house residential draftsman/estimator for a small custom home builder located in Fredericksburg, Virginia (about an hour south of DC).
      Serious inquiries only. 

Please see the job posting on Indeed here
      https://www.indeedjobs.com/j-hall-homes-inc/_hl/en_US?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XWjLOi4YeVNLnsfzg9-fxtSH6xTeAFknKw

• By Maurice-1
      Levitch Associates, Inc., a Pioneer in Design/Build, is looking for the the right candidate(s) to join our team.