Need help

Darius

Hy, i am new user on this forum and chief architect premier x7 and i have a problem. when i select some walls it's appears some  shadows. can someone tell me if i have  to configure something  so this does not appear again.

THX

post-8300-0-86936300-1445783798_thumb.png

By default, in a render or elevation Chief will select the room before the walls. When you select, hit the tab key and you'll select the wall. You can change which is selected first (room or wall) in the preferences. BTW, when you select something, look at the bottom left of your monitor and it will tell you what you have selected.

From your image, it does look like you have the room selected but something does not look right to me.  Normally, we draw a 3D box showing the outline of the selected room and your picture does not look like this.  I would bet that you are seeing other issues with objects selected in camera views?  My best guess is that this is a vide card issue.  You may want to try updating your video card driver to see if that solves any problems. 

Here is a tech support article about video card problems:

http://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/article/KB-00106/troubleshooting-3d-camera-view-display-problems.html

If all else fails, you should call technical support tomorrow.