decorators3 Posted Tuesday at 11:54 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 11:54 PM (edited) I’m trying to create an As-Built and Remodel plan. I completed the As-Built first and then did a Save As to create the Remodel plan. My problem is that I can’t get the Demo layer to show on the Remodel plan. I’ve followed the Chief Architect training videos, but I’m obviously missing a setting somewhere. Any suggestions on what I should be checking or the proper way to set this up? Layers for Demo never seems to work Cheers Edited Wednesday at 10:24 AM by decorators3 sharing the plan Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mark3D Posted Wednesday at 01:45 AM Share Posted Wednesday at 01:45 AM Try and share your plan as this might be easier to trouble shoot with the plan to look at Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
decorators3 Posted Wednesday at 10:35 AM Author Share Posted Wednesday at 10:35 AM see plan REMODEL OCT 6.zip Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mark3D Posted Wednesday at 10:56 AM Share Posted Wednesday at 10:56 AM Select and open the wall, change its assigned layer. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now