jbur91 Posted September 11 Share Posted September 11 Can anyone tell me why this eave isn't boxed? Doesn't matter if I draw the roof plane manually or have auto rebuild roofs turned on; it won't show up boxed even though I have boxed eaves checked. The plan file and the photo combined exceed the max attachment size, so I will upload that in a reply to this thread. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jbur91 Posted September 11 Author Share Posted September 11 5436 Cedar Elm.plan Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KilianDrafting Posted September 11 Share Posted September 11 your lower roof was cutting through the corner of your upper dormer. try breaking the plane around the upper corner Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now