ARDSdesign Posted September 8 Share Posted September 8 Hello how can i make my windows look like this room?? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DBCooper Posted September 8 Share Posted September 8 The built in shutters are for exterior only. There are some library symbols for interior shutters that you can add using the "treatments" in the window dialog. I think all the ones they have will show as open and may not look that close to your picture. I couldn't find any that look like that round top arch though. If you really want them to look the same, you might want to build or import your own shutter symbols and just place them manually. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JKEdmo Posted September 8 Share Posted September 8 49 minutes ago, DBCooper said: The built in shutters are for exterior only. There are some library symbols for interior shutters that you can add using the "treatments" in the window dialog. I think all the ones they have will show as open and may not look that close to your picture. I couldn't find any that look like that round top arch though. If you really want them to look the same, you might want to build or import your own shutter symbols and just place them manually. Possible workaround: I did a pass-through window with shutters in a room divider wall then set the wall as a furred wall. Lastly, I moved the wall up against the interior face of the exterior wall. Seems to work. X18 Plan attached. Jim INTERIOR WINDOW SHUTTER TEST.plan Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now