wall layers not showing up.

Kathy21

I created a PWF foundation. When I created the framing all the wall layer now are not showing up in the elevations. How can I correct this.

Secondly how can I change the footing material from concrete to wood?

Screenshot 2024-09-28 at 7.34.58 AM.png

There is really no such thing as a "permanent wood foundation".  Just saying...

As for the wall layer problem, my best guess is that you changed something in the wall type definition that you shouldn't have.  If you post a copy of the plan, then someone can probably tell you what is wrong.  You will probably need to zip it (while the plan is not open) and might even need to remove extra things (like fixture and furniture items) because of the forum size limits.  Either that or post it on the cloud where someone can download it.

As for the footing material, you *might* be able to get what you want by going into your "default settings" and into "materials" and changing the plan default material for "foundations/slabs".  This might end up changing the materials on things you don't want it to but then maybe those things can be changed back to concrete where needed.  It's kind of lame that you can't just change the footing material in the wall dialog.