Wall Layer changes X16

DeLayDesign

Hey experts.

In X15 when I wanted to show that I was removing the drywall from a 2x interior wall, I would use a predefined wall called '2x4 interior (Demo Finish - one sided).  We had it depicted as a double dashed line. It worked perfectly and allows my team to know that we were only removing the dashed portion of the wall (the drywall on one side)

image.thumb.png.0e05f237a3ce1e6df3aac4f0095e188d.png

I noticed today that in X16, the final 'interior layer' is missing which is causing my wall to no longer have a double dashed line to depict the drywall thickness that's being removed.  I've asked Chief if there is a work around, but I'm curious if you guys know of one.

image.thumb.png.e2821567a1d85e560c6e63b3bed2188b.png

Thanks!

I have also noticed plan display issues by the removal of the additional line. At first I thought this adjustment in Chief made sense, but now I feel it is more of a loss of control.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, robdyck said:

I have also noticed plan display issues by the removal of the additional line. At first I thought this adjustment in Chief made sense, but now I feel it is more of a loss of control.

Grant from customer service agreed this is an change in X16 and he now sees why it is an issue.  I wonder how long they had discussions about it before they removed it.  He's going to add a request to have the change 'undone'.  It's clear its necessary for proper display and control. For now I'm doing the 0" material to get the double line to show up as I need it to

• Like 1