Looking for a thin AC CU for a pool bath?

ACADuser

I have a situation where the client wants a small AC unit for the Cabana toilet room.

The issue is the Cabana is very close to the property line. Anything within 3 feet of the property line needs to be one hour fire rated.

And they don;t allow equipment in the 3 feet.

The side is set back to 3'-6" & I could push it a bit more. Maybe to 4', so I need a very shallow condensing unit.

They don't want it on the roof because you can see it from the 3rd floor.

It can't be on the South side ether.

Cabana AC.PNG

Thanks John, that unit requires a 14" deep CU which is not shown.

The RV units look promising. Thanks

Shayne, hadn't thought of that approach. Will check it out.

Thanks

My bad.  I didn't catch the outside unit.  Given the room size, and balancing this with cost (a window unit is only $200), what if you inset the wall between the doors, reducing just the toilet space to 3'4", leaving the bathroom 4' wide at the sink?

image.thumb.png.ece7d3840ec97a11cfcc8f554a2c78fe.png image.thumb.png.f7a4cb305f084db280d11b89445ec9b3.png

I also reduced the doors to 2'6" wide and made the bathroom 7'8" deep.  I am showing the inset wall as block, but it could easily be a 6" siding wall, accenting the block to either side and increase the toilet space to 3'6".  This allows a passthrough that is a few inches wider than a 5,000 btu unit to maintain airflow on the outside.  These small ac units are only 15"-16" deep.