Cabinet w Push Back Doors

Does anyone have an upper cabinet in CV with push back doors? 

I'm mostly concerned about showing that channel required inside the cabinet to push the doors back into and that the cabinet ID width will be reduced accordingly. 

Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, JennaJenris said:

I'm mostly concerned about showing that channel required inside the cabinet to push the doors back into and that the cabinet ID width will be reduced accordingly. 

Thanks in advance.

very very advanced to build and requires custom models to create. recommendation would just be to use a CAD detail with a note

16 hours ago, JennaJenris said:

Thanks in advance.

If you mean pocket doors? since don't know what push back is (or CV).IF pocket then here is some of what you can do in X15.

Some simple where you would float doors on top of cabinet on left.

Harder is mixing cabinets on each other where some use use custom door symbols (birch cabinet partition included)

For visuals you can use varied layers turned off/on. Threw this together over coffee. Somewhere I have plans, parts and assorted cabinets like this but did not go fishing.

Open items and check ALL tabs in DBX

image.thumb.png.fd19002c82d74c54f94644be55f7bfaa.png

Pocket dr.zip

• Upvote 1