PBR issue

DH7777

I have noticed when I use PBR for interior views the outside is shown blurry through the windows. Also it refuses to show any images placed outside the window that I want seen from inside. It will ignore them and only show the backdrop I chose. In the attached screenshots the trees outside are heavily pixelated AND it is the backdrop I chose but I also added a image for additional backdrop effect but PBR ignores that added image. IF I use just normal Ray Trace...none of this happens. Just wondering what the deal is and is there a work around. 

Screenshot 2024-06-04 085950.png

Screenshot 2024-06-04 090007.png

Your signature says X11 but I am guessing that you are using something newer.

As for your backdrop, are you trying to use a normal image as a spherical backdrop?  I think this would end up stretching the picture all around the building which could make it look more pixelated.  Just a guess though.

As for the missing plant images, I think I have only seen this happen with real time raytracing and I was able to get the images to show up by turning off the "rotate to face camera" setting.  I wasn't all that happy with how they looked and got better results using 3d plants though.

13 hours ago, DBCooper said:

Your signature says X11 but I am guessing that you are using something newer.

As for your backdrop, are you trying to use a normal image as a spherical backdrop?  I think this would end up stretching the picture all around the building which could make it look more pixelated.  Just a guess though.

As for the missing plant images, I think I have only seen this happen with real time raytracing and I was able to get the images to show up by turning off the "rotate to face camera" setting.  I wasn't all that happy with how they looked and got better results using 3d plants though.

No I'm not using any spherical backdrop just regular backdrops. They tend to be blurry in PBR but not when Ray Tracing. I also am not having plants disappear just images I might place outside a window. They are seen at all times until I use PBR, then they vanish and I only see the main backdrop through the windows, but again that is blurry.