Printing Door Schedule - without it being within the plan pages

x15 user - addicted to the program...

I have looked for updated info in hopes this is a feature I just haven't located.  Can i print a door schedule for the hardware count - without it being on the layout page?  copy / paste doesn't work

it is a large house and the table block is at least 36" tall. 

What-say you?

A few solutions come to mind:

1.  Create a special Layout Template specifically for these smaller schedules.  It can even be nothing but a blank page with no borders or title block.  Maybe only page numbers.

2.  Just print directly from the Plan using the Print dialog.  When doing this, I will typically zoom in so the desired area is centered onscreen, use "Chief Architect Save As PDF", and then adjust the Fit to Paper scale so that the preview shows it filling the page like I want.  See response posted by@DBCooper below for a good way to set it up so you can more efficiently set the positioning, zoom, and scale by just printing from a CAD Detail (again this is still printing directly from the Plan).

3.  Copy/Paste the Schedule to another program and print from there.  This can be tricky though and may not be desirable since you'll lose any callout symbols or 3D views that may have been in your schedule.

4.  Select the Schedule and click the Export Text tool to Export to another program.  This has the same issues as Copy/Paste but also has a few benefits over the latter in the various export options.