Can I use my software at work and at home?

BegleyDevLLC

Hi! New customer of Chief Architect here! I want to be able to use my software at work but continue working from home when needed. I downloaded the software on my home computer and plugged in my product key, but it did not transfer my existing plans which kind of defeats the point. Maybe I missed an important step? I tried to call customer support but the automated system said the entire team was in a meeting, so maybe someone here will have some advice for me? Thank you!

You can use the software on any number of computers with one key. you just cant use the software on them at the same time

Are you asking if the plans you are working on get moved between your computers? If so, the answer is no. You would need to move them, or use an external USB drive or cloud service.

If you search this forum for onedrive, dropbox, cloud you will see how people are managing files.

I personally use a couple different computers, but one primarily, and use an external drive when I have to use the other one. But others on here have more sophisticated methods