I trying to make a shed roof

CourtneyK

Thank you for your time...

I am trying to make a shed roof that is16'-6" at it's tallest and slops down to 9'.  Off of the back at the bottom of the 9' there is an area I want to be at 9' with an overhang area for a carport.  

In the picture I need a basically flat, slightly sloped, roof from the end of the roof already pictured to 4' over the room and carport area.  I also need to know how to make the walls the correct height at both ends of the slope.

I appreciate the help.

ShopRoofSlopePic.jpg

Thank you Mr. Potter!  That video was perfect.  I got it all figured out and learned a few things.  I reallt appreciate you making that for me.  I don't know if my Chief is having a glitch or what but the only problem I had was getting the post on the car port to disappear.  I apologize for not being more clear in my description, you were correct in you assumptions :) 

ShopRoofSlopePic03.jpg

In each Room Specification Dialog Box - Structure Tab - Ceiling over this room, you "uncheck" the ceiling and that setting for each room it is checked, will take away the flat ceiling and the underside of the roof above then defines the ceiling or common rafter vaulted ceiling.

DJP