roof connection points

Reiter

After trying to build roof as an over build and many other methods I failed. I have now found a video that I thought would be my eureka moment only to find that  59 seconds into this video

Locating Roof Plane Intersections - Video | Chief Architect   he clicks on an icon I do NOT have. As you will see in the two images I have attached the first on is a screen shot at 59 seconds where he can be seen clicking on an icon that looks almost identical to the one to the left of it which is a coplaner icon on my screen. the picture on the right is of my screen. See no " create roof intersection icon". Is this a feature that has been done away with and maybe this video was made with an older version. I am using 15. I have 12 hours inveted in trying to complete this task I'm sure most of you can do in seconds.

NuTHzHNFNk.png

maDMakvpqA.png

It would appear that video was made with an earlier build of X15 and they have since decided to adjust the tool icon so it does not look so much like the coplaner tool.  Maybe.   It would be a lot easier to figure out if they would be courteous enough to date or mark their "timeless" video's with the build number.

Any way it would seem the new tool icon is in the same position but looks like this: 709275629_PlaceRoofPlaneIntersectionPointtool.JPG.699c809e110b2152889d53b7a7e69cf2.JPG