ISO Chief Consultant

Zen-Renovations

Hi there,

Zen Renovations is a growing Design Build firm based in Washington DC. We primarily focus on home interiors, Kitchens, Basements & Bathrooms. We're looking for an experienced Chief Consultant to work with our in house designers to build out a project template they can use for all our future projects. 

1 minute ago, Zen-Renovations said:

Hi there,

Zen Renovations is a growing Design Build firm based in Washington DC. We primarily focus on home interiors, Kitchens, Basements & Bathrooms. We're looking for an experienced Chief Consultant to work with our in house designers to build out a project template they can use for all our future projects. 

I've got a suite of pre-packaged tools and templates you can purchase and are welcome to ask the community of purchasers about :)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Hello!

I can definitely assist you with this! I have been helping design firms and builders remotely over the past 2 years. I have decided to bring on 1 more client, attached is my portfolio compressed so it is not as clear as usual. Take a look and let me know if there is anything more specific you would like to see. You can always email me at erika@jjzhomedesign.com if you'd like to set up a call to chat about how I could help you! I am a certified Chief Architect Certified Professional so pretty well versed depending on your needs! 

ERIKA COOK - PORTFOLIO 2023.pdf