Building a base cabinet with a sloped or angled top with conforming counter

DaveDi

Go to solution Solved by joey_martin,

12 minutes ago, DaveDi said:

Hello,

I am trying to design a base cabinet with an angled top and conforming counter. Can anyone direct me to an instructional video? I searched angled cabinets and tops and didn't find much.

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

-D

Angled cabinet and counter G2.PNG

G2 for review ChiefTalk.plan 6.36 MB · 0 downloads

it can be done..does it need to be a cabinet? The solution is complicated

• Solution
23 minutes ago, Renerabbitt said:

The solution is complicated

Nahh....don't over think it. 

Just like you did on the left side. Make the base cabinet on the right JUST the 2 drawers, add a custom countertop that extends over all 3 base cabs and ends where you need it to end on that angle. They fill in the back with the custom backslash tool or a material region to match the cabs. The light angle piece can be drawn as a solid and stretched in place.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, joey_martin said:

Just like you did on the left side. Make the base cabinet on the right JUST the 2 drawers, add a custom countertop that extends over all 3 base cabs and ends where you need it to end on that angle. They fill in the back with the custom backslash tool or a material region to match the cabs. The light angle piece can be drawn as a solid and stretched in place.

you quoted me by the way..solution is complicated if you wanted it as a cabinet..no backsplashes

19 hours ago, joey_martin said:

Worked perfectly. Thanks