Appliances (built-in base cabs)

ARF_PSG

Go to solution Solved by DBCooper,

Here's another one for you chief.  How come i keep getting an error when trying to add in this wine cooler. It keeps telling me my cabinet isn't big enough, which is hog wash because to test this out sized the cabinet beyond an absurd size and i still get this error.  What am i doing wrong? App1.thumb.jpg.beea62825b067a18b01ca0b4970ebdfe.jpgApp2.thumb.jpg.25b924649d128b7d04140c0624c41706.jpg

• Solution

Here's another one for you chief. 

Since you are new to the forums, you should know that you can't count on Chief employees actually reading any of your posts (especially not on a weekend).  If you want to ask them a question or report a bug, you should contact them directly through tech support or customer service.

As for the wine cooler problem, I think all you need to do is make the cabinet a little deeper. Then you should be able to place the cooler in it and then you can set the cabinet back to the depth you want.  I think this is only a problem when you resize a symbol smaller because the program still treats it like it is the original size and will tell you that it won't fit.  The funny thing about this is that if you take a symbol that would normally fit and then stretch it larger so that it shouldn't fit, it will still let you place it.  Basically, I think this is a bug so you should probably report it to Chief if you ever want it to change.