View Layout at Actual Drawing Sheet Size on Computer Monitor

DefinedDesign

Go to solution Solved by Chopsaw,

Are there any options available for viewing my layout pages at the actual size of the 12" x 18" ARCH C drawing sheet? I would like to be able to assess how the dimensions, callouts, text, and other elements appear at the printed size to avoid any issues with overcrowding or jumbled content and fix these prior to sending off to the printer.

I hope this make sense, if not let me know and I'll try to clarify.

• Solution

Yes,  Always print to PDF to review before printing.  PDF viewers should give you a magnification level setting...  ie 100%

Then print from the PDF for most predictable results.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chopsaw said:

Yes,  Always print to PDF to review before printing.  PDF viewers should give you a magnification level setting...  ie 100%

Then print from the PDF for most predictable results.

Thank you!  I did not think of this.  It would be wonderful if CA would have a way to click a button in layout and just view that page, rather than having to go through the steps of creating a PDF.  

2 minutes ago, DefinedDesign said:

Thank you!  I did not think of this.  It would be wonderful if CA would have a way to click a button in layout and just view that page, rather than having to go through the steps of creating a PDF.  

Yes I can see how that would be convenient.  Perhaps a 1:1 print preview tool ?   No harm in making a suggestion. :)