Removing line on the exterior of an exterior door.

mrikel

Exterior line at door.pdf

Can anyone tell me how to remove the line that appears on the exterior of an exterior door? I know that it shows the exterior perimeter but my client would like it removed from the plan.  I have all headers turned off and have hidden the top edge.  Not sure what else to do.

Thanks in advance,

Melody Rikel

18 minutes ago, mrikel said:

Can anyone tell me how to remove the line that appears on the exterior of an exterior door? I know that it shows the exterior perimeter but my client would like it removed from the plan.  I have all headers turned off and have hidden the top edge.  Not sure what else to do.

Thanks in advance,

Melody Rikel

That line shows the transition from the interior to the exterior. They can't be turned off. You can draw a tiny interior room around the line using invisible walls, and set the room to not be calculated as living space. Or you can cover it with a CAD box filled white.

2 hours ago, mrikel said:

my client would like it removed from the plan

This line shows that there is a difference of height between the floor and the ground as there should be. 
It shows the end of the house and the start of the exterior. 
Why would anyone want that line hidden?
Unless, either your patio deck continues into the house or your hardwood flooring extend onto the patio?

You tell that customer, from me, to… (joking)

• Like 1