Can't Download The Recent Bonus Libraries

CJSpud

Please fix the unending loop I get in when trying to download the recent libraries that have been added.  I am logged in but the little SSA dbx pops up and doesn't allow me access to download the libraries.  On the upper right of the page it shows that my logging option is to "logout", therefore it seems to know that I am "logged in" but that's about as far as it goes.  Again, please FIX this loop de loop so I can update my libraries.  Thank you.

I normally use Mozilla and it doesn't work for anything I send to Tech Support.  I was using IE last night when I was trying download the libraries thinking that had something to do with it.  My Mozilla is working for accessing the libraries this morning  but I just noticed that Chief thinks my SSA expired on 2/1/15 (my normal expiration date) even though I renewed it at the end of December, 2014.  Guess I need to refresh their memory with a phone call.

Called TS and they'd forgotten to update my SSA status.  I am good to go now.  Libraries downloaded.  Not sure which end of the horse bookends is suppose to go against the books???  Some nice stuff in the new libraries. 

I finally got my Samsung 840 EVO SSD installed last night and things are definitely a little quicker but Magician says I am SATA 2 when I should be SATA 3 so I need to figure out if my MB has that connection available. 

I am happy ... Thanks Kerrie (sp???) at TS.