Texture changing from Plan to Layout?

Larry_Sweeney

I noticed that when I sent an elevation to layout (first attachment) the vertical line texture on the "barn door" changed from vertical to horizontal (second attachment). I don't ever remember having this problem (or I never noticed it) before. Am I missing something, or could this be a bug in X14? I didn't move this plan to X15 to see if it does the same thing. I downloaded X15 the other day, but I'm having "issues" with transferring my User catalog and haven't had time to deal with it yet. (That will probably be another thread :wacko:)  As always, all suggestions are much appreciated.

ELEVATION BARN DOOR PLAN.jpg

LAYOUT BARN DOOR.jpg

Everything, material wise, is set up correctly. Both the pattern and texture are in sync. I did "unsync" the texture and pattern so the texture was running horizontal, and the pattern was running vertical in the plan view. When I sent the elevation to layout the textures changed to vertical. :( By doing this, I think, the program is telling me it's some kind of bug. That is, unless I'm missing something.