MATERIAL LIST/SCHEDULE REPORTING QUESTION.

COMSTOCKL35

Hello everyone,

having an issue getting x14 to report the information my estimator is asking for. we primarily focus on remodels, therefore a vast majority of our projects require demo work. we stick estimate and account for sf, lf, area, and each of items for removal. In a lot of cases this is not a across the board or entire area basis or even within complete room. My team has been inquiring if the program has the arability to produce a schedule i can put on layout so they don't have to physically do the calcs for the area of drywall being removed then reinstalled. i understand i have to run a material list to have the program run the total. i have figured out how to get the program to total Base, Casing, Flooring, Ceiling area, electrical and plumbing fixtures. im wanting to see if there is some way i can set this up to pull with the ease of a schedule without having to go in and create a material list for each room involved write down the area from that then say create a room list for every program. thining there might be a macro or some way to achieve this in a custom schedule and have ran into a wall every way ive tried to run it or set it up. i will attach the current project im working on for reference. the rooms im looking to complete said schedule or report are listed in the room area schedule to the right of the 1st floor plan23-6416-Newton-Existing.plan

23-6416-Newton-Existing.zip