How do I get a faucet that is not available in the library

wftingen

I need to get this Brizo faucet but it is not in their options that I downloaded in the library. Can screen grabber some how do it?

I see a CAD drawing option on the site but I'm not sure how to use this. I don't have Auto Cad or any other software.

I'm just learning how to use Chief Architect. Should I also have another software?

X14

Windows

Thank you

mbfaucet.jpeg

Edited by wftingen
Adding info

If you visit the Brizo website and click on "Resources" on the top tool bar, you'll find they do have 4 options of 3d files for download and one of the options will work in Chief.  You'll need to sign up for a "My BIM Smith" account on the Brizo website, which is easy.  Then you can download that faucet in a .skp file format and import it into Chief.  Save it into your User Library.  After you import it into Chief you'll have to change the finish and manually place it into a cabinet.  I did this for the Brizo "Allaria" faucet and I posted a screen shot showing you the steps to import into Chief:  File / Import / Import 3d Symbol.  

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 8.09.13 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 8.20.14 AM.png

• Upvote 1

And I was just reminded that the Brizo catalog is already available for download from the Chief website.  Go to Chief website:   User Center / Catalog Downloads / Fixtures and Appliances and you'll find the Brizo catalog for download into Chief.