Hexagon tile patterns

Makeityou

I am trying to create a zig zag and diamond pattern in black and white 8 x 8 hexagon tiles.  I managed to get a daisy pattern with screen capture but cannot find high resolution photos of the other two nor did I see a way to make it in substance player.  I've watched pretty much any training video I thought might help to no avail. I've included a photo of the diamond pattern I'm trying to replicate.  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

diamond pattern.jfif

Thanks Mick for the tip on how to open the .jfif.

I did a Google search and found that .jfif photo on The Tile Shop website.  There is another photo with it, posted by a designer who used that tile layout in real life, and because the photo was shot straight on, you can take a screen shot of a portion of the tile design to import into Chief to create a material.  

Screenshot 2022-12-16 at 8.27.12 PM.png

15 hours ago, SusanC said:

I did a Google search and found that .jfif photo

No problem and thanks for the Tip on using Google search on Images, I had forgotten that was an Option :) , might be handy for when I'm sent an Inspo Image and the Client has no clue where they got it :)

M.

• 4 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Makeityou said:

was a random dot I the photo I couldn't work around

You should be able to open the Image in Paint and take a small selection of the black tile, copy it, paste it back into the pic, and drag it over the White Dot and resave it.

If the size of the Hex is supposed to be smaller ? make the texture size smaller on the Texture tab in Chief's Material DBX.

image.thumb.png.fa97fe2e8295a870b1ba22ad7323d8c4.png